Here are some facts about Facebook:
* More than 500 million active users
* 50% of the active users log on to Facebook in any given day
* People spend over 700 billion minutes per month on Facebook
* Average user is connected to 80 community pages, groups and events
* About 70% of Facebook users are outside the United States
When I see these facts, I see another opportunity for social media to help our business grow and another way for us to reach into the industry and contact people we normally would not have on any other given day. I’m all for connecting with millions of people on an international level multiple times a day! Facebook, unlike a few other social media outlets, is a way to leave a little of the “normal” business etiquette behind and let your clients get to know you on a more personal level. It can act as your company photo gallery, mail center and so much more and allows you to do it with a quirky twist. Facebook is just another way to set yourself a part from the competition but also is another way to introduce yourself to the industry. So when you are taking your next break be sure to check out all the hype and click onto our Facebook page and become a fan!