FTF News is pleased to announce that nominations are open for the FTF News Technology Innovation Awards 2011. Nominations can be made by any registered subscriber to FTF News (subscription is free). Nominations close on March 24, 2011 and will then be considered by the editorial panel before a final short-list is presented for voting. To make a nomination, please go to our website.
Voting will take place online between March 28 and April 8, 2011. Voting is open to all qualified registered subscribers to the FTF News. Winners will be announced on April 14, 2011.
Thanks for your participation!
* Clearing & Settlement – Best Central Counterparty Clearing House (CCP)
* Corporate Actions Processing – Best Industry Initiative
* Risk Management – Most Innovative Approach to Operational Risk
* Performance Measurement – Most Effective Client Reporting Solution
* Reconciliation & Exceptions Management – Best Automated Solution
* Regulation & Compliance – Best Document Management Solution
* Derivatives Operations – Best Achievement in Derivatives Automation
* Hedge Fund Operations – Best Outsourcing Initiative
* Enterprise Operations – Best Utilization of the Cloud
* Enterprise Operations – Most Innovative Mobile Solution
* Best Data Management Initiative
* Service Provider of the Year
* Most Effective Use of Social Media
* Acquisition of the Year
* Person of the Year