In case you were unaware, Financial Technologies Forum celebrated its 5th birthday this past week on June 1st! In reaching this milestone occasion, we here at FTF have been reflecting on all that has been accomplished over the past five years. We wanted to share these ‘Fun FTF Facts’ with you, our readers, and thank you for helping to make our company what it is today and joining us on our journey so far!
Over the past 5 years FTF:
* Occupied 4 different offices (5 if you count the Panera Bread Maureen frequented when she started)
* Had events in 6 cities – both in the U.S. and abroad!
* Reconciliations & Exception Management Processing was our first ever event held in September 2006
* Started offering training courses in 2006
* Number of chair people to not show up on the morning of an event – 1 (thankfully it hasn’t been more!)
* Started offering sponsored webinars in 2008
* Managed our first user conference in 2009
* Organized our first proprietary event in 2009
* Offered our first eLearning seminar in 2010
* Number of speakers to fall off our stages – 1 (Luckily no one was injured!)
* Launched a new web site in February 2011
* Launched FTF News, our online publication in February 2011
* Printed 1st hardcopy special edition issue of FTF News in June 2011
* Have organized 51 Conferences and 95 trainings in total over the past 5 years
* Entered the world of social media via our company blogs: The Bull Run – Where FinTech Talks and Minding the Gap, Twitter: @FTFNews and Facebook
* Increased our size 5x in 5 years
* Improved our branding – check out our original company logo
* Have tested out and reviewed 4 Food Trucks (We’re working on this one!)
Here is to another great 5 years!
Just for fun here are some of our oringinal logos!