Over the past year, we here at FTF have done our best to blog about current issues and new technology that affect the financial services industry. Recently we have been trying to discover others out there in the blogosphere that are blogging about similar topics. Here’s a round-up of a few favorites we’ve come across:
- Aite Group Blog – http://aitegroupblog.com/
- Several industry Analysts from Aite Group are contributors to this blog, where they discuss topics such as hedge funds, derivatives and regulation.
- Securities and Investments Blog – http://www.cosgrovelawllc.com/blog.html
- Written by Mary Todd of Cosgrove Law, LLC, this blog comments mainly on regulations affecting the current industry and what possible outcomes lie ahead.
- Adam Honore’s Capital Markets Technology Blog – http://marketstech.wordpress.com/
- Aite Group’s Adam Honoré gives a more blunt perspective on what those in the industry are doing or what they should be doing. We appreciate the honesty and frankness!
- DealBreaker – http://dealbreaker.com/
- DealBreaker is your way to get the low-down on the latest gossip from Wall Street. It covers personalities and the culture that shape the financial industry, providing original commentary, news and entertainment.
- NetNet – http://www.cnbc.com/id/38818154/
- Like DealBreaker, you can go to NetNet for the latest frivolities on Wall Street. It’s got insider stories, trader gossip and an inside look at the latest culture of finance.
- DealBook – http://dealbook.nytimes.com/
- Sign up for the 5 a.m. e-mail newsletter that provides an in-depth look at the most important stories of the day, gathering the best stories from the major news outlets.
Are we missing anyone? What are some of your favorites… other than ours of course!