We’re continuing the FTF holiday tradition and bringing you our 2011 edition of the Wall Street Naughty and Nice list. This past year there have been quite a few highs and lows within the financial services industry, and we decided to help Santa sort through it all! So, without further, ado, here we go:
- Mayor Bloomberg – for clearing out Zuccotti Park!
- Fiserv – For giving back during the holiday season and delivering toys to children in need
- GoldenSource and its 9/11 fundraiser for Answer the Call
- Drew and Rod Fox – Both work with Investment firms and have embraced the season of giving all year long by fund-raising for veterans causes, particularly the Navy SEALs
- The FTF Team – Of course we would put ourselves on the nice list…
- Raj Rajaratnam – Galleon ex-CEO
- Joseph “Chip” Skowron III – Former FrontPoint Portfolio Manager
- Jon Corzine – MF Global ex-CEO, and former New Jersey governor
- Vikram Pandit – CEO of Citigroup (for axing jobs)
- Brian Moynihan – CEO of Bank of America (for axing jobs)
- The Occupy Wall Street Protesters
Now, I’m sure we have missed a few in both categories, so please feel free to add to our list!
We are signing off until next year but with great expectations for a happy and prosperous 2012 for us all! Have a safe and happy holiday, everyone!