You follow us on Twitter and you follow our blog, now we invite you to join the latest FTF social media endeavor, the FTF News LinkedIn Group. This group consists of discussions around the latest issues and trends affecting securities operations and technology. Members include FTF News subscribers, FTF clients and attendees of FTF events and trainings. So, if something’s on your mind, please come and state, debate and discuss! We hope to see you there.
- "What is" Form PF?
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- To RFP or not to RFP, that is the Question - Do a Proof of Concept Instead
- What is a Hedge Fund Hotel?
- 6 Keys to Reconciliation: What Asset Management Operations Really Need to Know [Complimentary Whitepaper]
- "What is" A Derivative?
- Reconciliation Vendors Say Cheeeeese
- 1099 Changes Affecting OID Means Good News For Investors, Challenges For Brokers
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering