It’s official. The preliminary agenda for the FTF 6th Annual Corporate Actions Processing Conference is up, live and ready for your viewing pleasure. This year, we will be focusing on how corporate action departments can overcome real-time reporting requirements, changes in tax law and ever-tightening IT budgets.
Attend our 6th annual Financial Technologies Forum’s Corporate Actions Processing Conference in New York City on October 3rd, to find out how your colleagues are dealing with these and other industry-wide issues including:
- Private Clouds and Corporate Actions
- Getting to a Consensus on Standards: An Update on CA Pilot Projects
- Closing the Loop on Client Notification
- Corporate Actions Impacts Cost Basis Reporting
- Breaking Down the Data Barriers
- Getting the IT Funding for Corporate Actions
Visit our web site to view the full detailed agenda.
If you are interested in getting in front of senior level decision makers, contact Jett Schilling at 646-395-6342.