Here’s what our readers said:
- The new buzzword from The Matrix– 89.27%
- A fat version of the Star Trek android – 1.13%
- The father of Baby Data –1.69%
- Polite term for the paper piles of hoarders– 1.13%
- Five NYC phone books– 1.69%
- Anything you want it to be– 5.08%
What Big Data actually is: Big Data are large sets of data that are challenging to work with due to their size, making it difficult to store, update, analyze and capture information. Advanced technologies such as Cloud Computing are used to process these data sets.