After the crisis in 2008, the financial industry needed to make changes in the regulatory system. But with these changes came frustration and confusion. For those of you who get overwhelmed with the amount of regulations out there, let me introduce this handy dandy tool I came across. Alacra, a provider of business information-based solutions for financial and professional services, created an easy to read Periodic Table of Bank Regulation & Compliance that allows you to keep track of what regulation goes where and with whom, and the best part is you don’t need a “How To” manual to understand it. I support regulation, but I feel it is not always explained in a clear manner. This color-coded tool brings us one step closer to a better understanding of the global regulatory requirements. Nice work Alacra!
- 6 Keys to Reconciliation: What Asset Management Operations Really Need to Know [Complimentary Whitepaper]
- FTF News Video: What Keeps Raymond James’ Cybersecurity Chief Up at Night?
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- "What is" Form PF?
- "What is" A Derivative?
- Private Equity Outsourcing – The Next Frontier
- Back to Business with CLO 2.0
- Hedge Funds – the Next Frontier for Automated Reconciliation
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- "What Is" Dodd-Frank?