FTF is still accepting submissions for speakers at our 6th Annual Corporate Actions Processing Conference, to be held on October 3, 2012 at Bayard’s in New York. Please contact me ASAP as our speaker roster is first come, first serve. We are looking to fill our speaker roster by Wednesday, September 12th. For more information contact 646-395-6344 or email email@example.com.
Take advantage of this annual opportunity and increase your exposure by getting in front of key industry executives at speaking at this not to me missed event!
This Year’s Discussions Focus on the Following Topics:
- Private Clouds and Corporate Actions
- Getting to a Consensus on Standards: An Update on CA Pilot Projects
- Closing the Loop on Client Notification
- Corporate Actions Impacts Cost Basis Reporting
- Breaking Down the Data Barriers
- Getting the IT Funding for Corporate Actions