In a video interview with FTF News, Thrivent Financial’s Stacey Eckes-Borys discusses the best practices for making certain social media usage comply with regulatory guidelines, and how firms can use technology to optimize the benefits from social media usage.
Be sure to look at FTF’s SMAC New York 2015 conference, our annual Social Media and Compliance in the Financial Services conference. From social media strategies to compliance issues, this is the premier event for new ideas, stronger systems, and increased connections for banks, asset managers, and insurance firms.
- "What is" Form PF?
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- What is a Hedge Fund Hotel?
- "What Is" Collateral Management?
- "What Is" Hedge Fund Administration?
- The Corporate Actions Golden Copy: Cleansed Data for All
- What’s in a Press Release? ‘No Comment’
- UCITS IV –Scared of Commitment?