In a video interview with FTF News, Thrivent Financial’s Stacey Eckes-Borys discusses the best practices for making certain social media usage comply with regulatory guidelines, and how firms can use technology to optimize the benefits from social media usage.
Be sure to look at FTF’s SMAC New York 2015 conference, our annual Social Media and Compliance in the Financial Services conference. From social media strategies to compliance issues, this is the premier event for new ideas, stronger systems, and increased connections for banks, asset managers, and insurance firms.
- "What is" Form PF?
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- Six Necessary Steps for Anti-Bribery and AML Screening Improvement
- "What Is" ISDA?
- Finger on the Pulse
- "What is" A Derivative?
- To RFP or not to RFP, that is the Question - Do a Proof of Concept Instead
- Key Current Challenges of the Asset Management Industry and Operational Answers
- "What is" Market Data?
- Top 10 Wall Street Halloween Costumes for 2012