In a video interview with FTF News, Thrivent Financial’s Stacey Eckes-Borys discusses the best practices for making certain social media usage comply with regulatory guidelines, and how firms can use technology to optimize the benefits from social media usage.
Be sure to look at FTF’s SMAC New York 2015 conference, our annual Social Media and Compliance in the Financial Services conference. From social media strategies to compliance issues, this is the premier event for new ideas, stronger systems, and increased connections for banks, asset managers, and insurance firms.
- "What is" Form PF?
- 6 Steps to Implementing Operational Control
- What is a Hedge Fund Hotel?
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- To RFP or not to RFP, that is the Question - Do a Proof of Concept Instead
- 6 Keys to Reconciliation: What Asset Management Operations Really Need to Know [Complimentary Whitepaper]
- Machine Readable News
- "What Is" Collateral Management?
- What's Different About These Pictures?