In a video interview with FTF News, Thrivent Financial’s Stacey Eckes-Borys discusses the best practices for making certain social media usage comply with regulatory guidelines, and how firms can use technology to optimize the benefits from social media usage.
Be sure to look at FTF’s SMAC New York 2015 conference, our annual Social Media and Compliance in the Financial Services conference. From social media strategies to compliance issues, this is the premier event for new ideas, stronger systems, and increased connections for banks, asset managers, and insurance firms.
- "What is" Form PF?
- 6 Steps to Implementing Operational Control
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- How to Engage Millennials: Best Technology Practices for Financial Advisors
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- "What Is" a Corporate Action?
- "What Is" Hedge Fund Administration?
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- Onshore Outsourcing
- "What is" A Derivative?