- "What is" Form PF?
- What is a Hedge Fund Hotel?
- The Reconciliation Trifecta: Workflow Efficiency, Wash Sale Reporting Accuracy and Cost Basis Compliance
- Outsourcing Drivers
- Lean and Efficient Best Practices: Utilities, Shared Services and Centres of Excellence in Reconciliations
- "What Is" Performance Measurement?
- Will the Futurization of Swaps Transform the Clearing Industry?
- FATCA and the Not-So-Sweet Side of M&M’s
- The Corporate Actions Golden Copy: Cleansed Data for All
- FTF News Video: What Keeps Raymond James’ Cybersecurity Chief Up at Night?
Author Archives: Sarah Hathaway
Maureen Lowe, Founder and President of FTF, discusses what the new, upcoming website means for our readers and clients. The new site is scheduled to go live Q3 ’15.
We have the results to our most recent Finger on the Pulse poll. Our FTF News editor, Eugene Grygo, recently posted a Minding the Gap column Can Good Come from the Sins of Wall Street?, where he discussed the fines imposed upon … Continue reading
CIT’s head of Op Risk discusses novel ways to improve surveillance and launch initiatives with FTF News editor, Eugene Grygo at the recent OpRisk New York 2014 conference in November. Prasad Kodali, head of operational risk at CIT, is leading … Continue reading
January 20, 2015 by Eugene Grygo (Contribution from Minding the Gap, a blog by FTF News editor, Eugene Grygo.) Thanks to the fines imposed upon Wall Street and insurance firms for their sins during the Great Recession, the New York State … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Jessica Titlebaum, WILD Co-Founder My mentor once said that results are not exclusive to gender. While this is true, it’s also important to remember that gender may produce different results. According to Catalyst, there is a correlation between women … Continue reading
Andy Zolper, senior vice president and chief IT security officer at Raymond James Financial, tells FTF News about the potential threats that keep him up at night. Focusing on the emerging best practices that enable firms to protect against cyber … Continue reading