- "What is" Form PF?
- What is a Hedge Fund Hotel?
- SEC Socializes Public Disclosure
- Machine Readable News
- "What Is" a Corporate Action?
- Preparing for a Regulatory Exam: Tips and Guidelines
- What’s in a Press Release? ‘No Comment’
- Exchange Traded Derivatives in an Automated World
- 6 Steps to Implementing Operational Control
- Strategy Specific Hedge Fund Operational Due Diligence
Category Archives: Compliance
January 20, 2015 by Eugene Grygo (Contribution from Minding the Gap, a blog by FTF News editor, Eugene Grygo.) Thanks to the fines imposed upon Wall Street and insurance firms for their sins during the Great Recession, the New York State … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Kristi Feinzig, Senior Consultant, IMP Consulting Automated rule libraries have become essential to the trading process, and can have a significant impact on the front office. Rules that are accurate and precise facilitate a smooth pre-trade and post-trade check, … Continue reading