- "What is" Form PF?
- What is a Hedge Fund Hotel?
- The Reconciliation Trifecta: Workflow Efficiency, Wash Sale Reporting Accuracy and Cost Basis Compliance
- Outsourcing Drivers
- Lean and Efficient Best Practices: Utilities, Shared Services and Centres of Excellence in Reconciliations
- "What Is" Performance Measurement?
- Will the Futurization of Swaps Transform the Clearing Industry?
- FATCA and the Not-So-Sweet Side of M&M’s
- The Corporate Actions Golden Copy: Cleansed Data for All
- FTF News Video: What Keeps Raymond James’ Cybersecurity Chief Up at Night?
Category Archives: Corporate Actions
Our FTF News Chief Editor, Eugene Grygo, recently had the opportunity to sit down with Corporate actions processing veteran Sue Mayham at our recent CAPCon New York conference. They were able to discuss the changes Sue has seen during her years overseeing … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Brendan P. Farrell, Jr., executive vice president and general manager, XSP, SunGard As the volume and complexity of corporate actions events continue to grow, firms need to understand their risks and take action on events that require immediate attention. … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Brendan P. Farrell, Jr., executive vice president, SunGard’s XSP How can the industry turn the tables on risk in corporate actions processing? Industry insiders estimate that $1 billion is lost every year through missed or mismanaged corporate actions … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Kevin Cullen, vice president, sales solutions specialist, SunGard’s XSP On Wednesday, October 9, the Financial Technologies Forum (FTF) held its annual corporate actions event, CAPCon New York. Based on the presentations and panels, it seems the world of … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Stevie Conlon, Senior Director & Tax Counsel, Wolters Kluwer Financial Services Meeting the upcoming tax reporting requirements for the last phase of the cost basis law likely requires significant system overhauls for all brokers. Phase 3 debt reporting … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Dan Retzer, SunGard’s XSP Across nearly every sector of business, we are seeing an evolution from systems of record toward systems of engagement. As the data that we are dealing with explodes exponentially through use of emerging and … Continue reading