- "What is" Form PF?
- What is a Hedge Fund Hotel?
- The Reconciliation Trifecta: Workflow Efficiency, Wash Sale Reporting Accuracy and Cost Basis Compliance
- Outsourcing Drivers
- Lean and Efficient Best Practices: Utilities, Shared Services and Centres of Excellence in Reconciliations
- "What Is" Performance Measurement?
- Will the Futurization of Swaps Transform the Clearing Industry?
- FATCA and the Not-So-Sweet Side of M&M’s
- The Corporate Actions Golden Copy: Cleansed Data for All
- FTF News Video: What Keeps Raymond James’ Cybersecurity Chief Up at Night?
Category Archives: Data Management
Guest Contributor: David Kubersky, President and Managing Director, SimCorp North America Fragmented position-keeping across the trade lifecycle presents significant risks to buy-side firms. As the SimCorp Journal paper, “The Investment Book of Record: One Version of Truth from Front- to … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Michael Sits, head of business consulting, SunGard’s Capital Markets The potential impact of regulatory reform on financial firms’ business models has never been greater. Short selling, EMIR, CRD IV, MiFID and MAD revision are only a few of … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: James Wells III, Marketing Communications Manager at Imagine Software Just as Form PF transformed the alternative investment segment by adding a massive operational burden and forcing firms to reassess their risk management practices, new CFTC regulations are reshaping … Continue reading
Market data refers to the electronic streaming of prices, volumes and related information used for the trading of securities. Most market data emanates from trading venues such as stock and derivatives exchanges while reference data comes from issuers and is … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Mark Wickersham, Director of Product, ByAllAccounts, Inc. Mid-market asset managers drowning in compliance costs are reaching for better reconciliation systems in order to expand their AUM without collapsing their margins. For many investment management firms, new channels of … Continue reading
6 Keys to Reconciliation: What Asset Management Operations Really Need to Know [Complimentary Whitepaper]
Download Whitepaper Now Complimentary Whitepaper Reconciliation Best Practice What Asset Management Operations Really Need to Know. Featuring expert insights on the six key functional areas critical to reconciliation. By Duncan Wheatley, Managing Director of Watson Wheatley Financial Systems. The reconciliation … Continue reading