- "What is" Form PF?
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- Six Necessary Steps for Anti-Bribery and AML Screening Improvement
- "What Is" ISDA?
- Finger on the Pulse
- "What is" A Derivative?
- To RFP or not to RFP, that is the Question - Do a Proof of Concept Instead
- Key Current Challenges of the Asset Management Industry and Operational Answers
- "What is" Market Data?
- Top 10 Wall Street Halloween Costumes for 2012
Category Archives: Financial Technologies Forum (FTF)
The FTF Team is off stuffing our faces with turkey and enjoying the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade (obviously dreaming of representing FTF in the festivities ourselves)! Though we wanted to take time and wish all our clients a bountiful Thanksgiving and hope you all enjoy … Continue reading
Did you miss DerivOps New York 2014? Take a peak inside the event in the picture gallery below. Also, be sure to check out DerivOps North America 2015 for a two-day, in-depth conference on all things derivatives operations. Combining our annual … Continue reading
Financial Technologies Forum is looking to add two individuals to its growing conference production team. The Event Coordinator position is perfect for a recent grad or individual with one to two years of work experience to support the Senior Conference … Continue reading