- "What is" Form PF?
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- What is a Hedge Fund Hotel?
- "What Is" Collateral Management?
- "What Is" Hedge Fund Administration?
- The Corporate Actions Golden Copy: Cleansed Data for All
- What’s in a Press Release? ‘No Comment’
- UCITS IV –Scared of Commitment?
Category Archives: mobile technology
I was intrigued to read a piece in Information Week this past January on desktop video conferencing and a recent rise in its usage. Basically, the article states the appeal for video conferencing lies with “improving employee and customer collaboration … Continue reading
We’re always thinking of new ways to grow at FTF and therefore we are in the midst of planning a new conference that will focus on retail banking and mobile technologies for May 22nd in NYC (agenda to be posted … Continue reading
Global regulators align around FSA mobile call recording regulation Guest Contributor: Curtis Nash, CEO, Compliant Phones This Monday (14th November), an important regulatory and operational milestone for firms operating in the capital markets will be reached in the UK. The … Continue reading