- 6 Steps to Implementing Operational Control
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- "What is" Form PF?
- "What is" A Derivative?
- 6 Keys to Reconciliation: What Asset Management Operations Really Need to Know [Complimentary Whitepaper]
- The Mandatory LEI - Countdown to Implementation
- FTF News Video: What Keeps Raymond James’ Cybersecurity Chief Up at Night?
- "What Is" Dodd-Frank?
- "What Is" a Swap Execution Facility (SEF)?
- New Cost-Basis Concerns
Category Archives: mobile technology
I was intrigued to read a piece in Information Week this past January on desktop video conferencing and a recent rise in its usage. Basically, the article states the appeal for video conferencing lies with “improving employee and customer collaboration … Continue reading
We’re always thinking of new ways to grow at FTF and therefore we are in the midst of planning a new conference that will focus on retail banking and mobile technologies for May 22nd in NYC (agenda to be posted … Continue reading
Global regulators align around FSA mobile call recording regulation Guest Contributor: Curtis Nash, CEO, Compliant Phones This Monday (14th November), an important regulatory and operational milestone for firms operating in the capital markets will be reached in the UK. The … Continue reading