- "What is" Form PF?
- What is a Hedge Fund Hotel?
- The Reconciliation Trifecta: Workflow Efficiency, Wash Sale Reporting Accuracy and Cost Basis Compliance
- Outsourcing Drivers
- Lean and Efficient Best Practices: Utilities, Shared Services and Centres of Excellence in Reconciliations
- "What Is" Performance Measurement?
- Will the Futurization of Swaps Transform the Clearing Industry?
- FATCA and the Not-So-Sweet Side of M&M’s
- The Corporate Actions Golden Copy: Cleansed Data for All
- FTF News Video: What Keeps Raymond James’ Cybersecurity Chief Up at Night?
Category Archives: Reconciliations
Roseann Tsandiotis, of Barclay’s Capital, speaks with FTF News, Eugene Grygo, about where the evolution of automation is at in Recs, and the tradeoffs firms need to consider before they commit to fully automating their Recs function. Roseann recently was … Continue reading
Turn Regulatory Demands into Business Drivers: Automate the Trade Execution Expense Management Process
Guest Contributor: Terence Faherty, head of product strategy at Bonaire Software Solutions Beyond investor calls for increased transparency, regulations are pushing for a more accurate trading fee calculations and invoice reconciliation process. A recent Bonaire poll revealed that many firms … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Eugene Grygo, Editor, FTF News All seriousness aside, we at FTF News are doing our part to have fun at next week’s Sifma Tech show, June 18-19, in New York. The good times begin at our Sifma booth, … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Mark Wickersham, Director of Product, ByAllAccounts, Inc. Mid-market asset managers drowning in compliance costs are reaching for better reconciliation systems in order to expand their AUM without collapsing their margins. For many investment management firms, new channels of … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Michael Alexander, EVP & COO Business Process Outsourcing, Broadridge Financial Solutions Financial institutions can enhance risk management and reduce costs through a reconciliation global center of excellence. Timing is critical. The cost of falling further behind industry standards … Continue reading