- "What is" Form PF?
- What is a Hedge Fund Hotel?
- The Reconciliation Trifecta: Workflow Efficiency, Wash Sale Reporting Accuracy and Cost Basis Compliance
- Outsourcing Drivers
- Lean and Efficient Best Practices: Utilities, Shared Services and Centres of Excellence in Reconciliations
- "What Is" Performance Measurement?
- Will the Futurization of Swaps Transform the Clearing Industry?
- FATCA and the Not-So-Sweet Side of M&M’s
- The Corporate Actions Golden Copy: Cleansed Data for All
- FTF News Video: What Keeps Raymond James’ Cybersecurity Chief Up at Night?
Category Archives: Social Media
In a video interview with FTF News, Thrivent Financial’s Stacey Eckes-Borys discusses the best practices for making certain social media usage comply with regulatory guidelines, and how firms can use technology to optimize the benefits from social media usage. Be … Continue reading →
Ash Brokerage’s social media guru Sheryl Brown talks to FTF News editor, Eugene Grygo, about best practices and lessons learned from using social media. Join FTF for our annual SMAC New York 2015 conference on social media and compliance in the … Continue reading →
Maureen Lowe provides a first-person, behind-the-scenes account of ringing the opening bell for the Nasdaq trading day. As you might have seen in our announcements earlier this week, the Nasdaq invited FTF to ring the opening bell yesterday as we … Continue reading →
Guest Contributor: Devin Redmond, Nexgate CEO and Co-founder No longer are financial brands and organizations able to focus solely on storefronts, email aliases and toll free numbers for customer engagement and support. Nowadays, a brand must engage customers 24/7 in … Continue reading →
Guest Contributor: Sheryl Brown, Social Media Coordinator, Ash Brokerage So when you say “financial services” or “insurance” do you immediately think of the word “innovation”? Um … likely not. (Hint: We are not the cool kids on the bus. I hate … Continue reading →
Guest Contributor: Blair Rugh, Chief Compliance Officer, Temenos Social media and other forms of electronic communication are becoming the principal advertising and marketing tools of many financial institutions. First, they are inexpensive. Second, they can be targeted as narrowly or broadly … Continue reading →
Guest Contributor: Victor Gaxiola, Customer Advocacy Manager, Hearsay Social Anyone familiar with the movie “The Shawshank Redemption” will remember the line, “Get busy living or get busy dying.” It kept echoing in my head as I read the annual World … Continue reading →