- "What is" Form PF?
- What is a Hedge Fund Hotel?
- The Reconciliation Trifecta: Workflow Efficiency, Wash Sale Reporting Accuracy and Cost Basis Compliance
- Outsourcing Drivers
- Lean and Efficient Best Practices: Utilities, Shared Services and Centres of Excellence in Reconciliations
- "What Is" Performance Measurement?
- Will the Futurization of Swaps Transform the Clearing Industry?
- FATCA and the Not-So-Sweet Side of M&M’s
- The Corporate Actions Golden Copy: Cleansed Data for All
- FTF News Video: What Keeps Raymond James’ Cybersecurity Chief Up at Night?
Tag Archives: CFTC
January 20, 2015 by Eugene Grygo (Contribution from Minding the Gap, a blog by FTF News editor, Eugene Grygo.) Thanks to the fines imposed upon Wall Street and insurance firms for their sins during the Great Recession, the New York State … Continue reading
FTF News speaks with Aite Group’s David Weiss about the CFTC’s recent reprieve for over-the-counter package trades transacted swap execution facilities (SEFs) rules. “Hope for the best, prepare for the worst” David Weiss recently spoke on a panel at the FTF DerivOps … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Kevin McPartland, Principal, Market Structure and Technology Advisory Service, Greenwich Associates Free-market capitalism will ultimately lead any marketplace to its ideal state. Over the past half-decade this principle has driven my hypothesis that regulators should not try to … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: John Omahen, vice president of SunGard’s post trade derivatives solutions The dictionary defines the word “swap” as to change or interchange, to move, and even “to thrash,” a computer term meaning to move data into and out of … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: James Wells III, Marketing Communications Manager at Imagine Software Just as Form PF transformed the alternative investment segment by adding a massive operational burden and forcing firms to reassess their risk management practices, new CFTC regulations are reshaping … Continue reading