- "What is" Form PF?
- What is a Hedge Fund Hotel?
- The Reconciliation Trifecta: Workflow Efficiency, Wash Sale Reporting Accuracy and Cost Basis Compliance
- Outsourcing Drivers
- Lean and Efficient Best Practices: Utilities, Shared Services and Centres of Excellence in Reconciliations
- "What Is" Performance Measurement?
- Will the Futurization of Swaps Transform the Clearing Industry?
- FATCA and the Not-So-Sweet Side of M&M’s
- The Corporate Actions Golden Copy: Cleansed Data for All
- FTF News Video: What Keeps Raymond James’ Cybersecurity Chief Up at Night?
Tag Archives: Dodd-Frank
January 20, 2015 by Eugene Grygo (Contribution from Minding the Gap, a blog by FTF News editor, Eugene Grygo.) Thanks to the fines imposed upon Wall Street and insurance firms for their sins during the Great Recession, the New York State … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: David Kubersky, President and Managing Director, SimCorp North America Fragmented position-keeping across the trade lifecycle presents significant risks to buy-side firms. As the SimCorp Journal paper, “The Investment Book of Record: One Version of Truth from Front- to … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Eiman Abdelmoneim, Director of Product Strategy & Operations, Sky Road “Your day of reckoning is coming, when an evil wind will blow through your little play world and wipe that smug smile off your face. And I’ll be … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: John Omahen, vice president of SunGard’s post trade derivatives solutions The dictionary defines the word “swap” as to change or interchange, to move, and even “to thrash,” a computer term meaning to move data into and out of … Continue reading
By John Herlihy and Geoff Hodge, Milestone Group Boards, auditors, management and shareholders have been making their voices heard: among the alphabet soup of new fund management regulations, transparency and control are the common themes. We are now indisputably at … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Amelia Stoj, Vice President of HedgeOp Compliance, an IMS Group company As it is 2013, it is important for SEC registered private equity managers to focus on upcoming filing deadlines and on-going compliance issues for the year ahead. … Continue reading
The controversial Volcker Rule prohibits banking entities from making risky, speculative investments with their own money. More specifically, the rule restricts banking institutions from engaging in propriety trading, such as investing or sponsoring funds in ways that do not directly … Continue reading