- "What is" Form PF?
- What is a Hedge Fund Hotel?
- SEC Socializes Public Disclosure
- Machine Readable News
- "What Is" a Corporate Action?
- Preparing for a Regulatory Exam: Tips and Guidelines
- What’s in a Press Release? ‘No Comment’
- Exchange Traded Derivatives in an Automated World
- 6 Steps to Implementing Operational Control
- Strategy Specific Hedge Fund Operational Due Diligence
Tag Archives: Financial Technologies Forum
Financial Technologies Forum is looking to add two individuals to its growing conference production team. The Event Coordinator position is perfect for a recent grad or individual with one to two years of work experience to support the Senior Conference … Continue reading
The end of Q1, 2013 brings its own form of D-Day for the investment funds industry: Data Day. For it is on this date that International Financial Reporting Standards 13 Fair Value Measurement (IFRS 13) becomes effective. The aim of … Continue reading
Market data refers to the electronic streaming of prices, volumes and related information used for the trading of securities. Most market data emanates from trading venues such as stock and derivatives exchanges while reference data comes from issuers and is … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Joseph DiNardo, Senior Product Manager, Bonaire Software Many capital markets firms have been asking themselves the following: “How confident is my expense management team in the accuracy and validation of trade expense costs when paying vendor invoices?” – or … Continue reading