- "What is" Form PF?
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- Six Necessary Steps for Anti-Bribery and AML Screening Improvement
- "What Is" ISDA?
- Finger on the Pulse
- "What is" A Derivative?
- To RFP or not to RFP, that is the Question - Do a Proof of Concept Instead
- Key Current Challenges of the Asset Management Industry and Operational Answers
- "What is" Market Data?
- Top 10 Wall Street Halloween Costumes for 2012
Tag Archives: Financial Technologies Forum
Financial Technologies Forum is looking to add two individuals to its growing conference production team. The Event Coordinator position is perfect for a recent grad or individual with one to two years of work experience to support the Senior Conference … Continue reading
The end of Q1, 2013 brings its own form of D-Day for the investment funds industry: Data Day. For it is on this date that International Financial Reporting Standards 13 Fair Value Measurement (IFRS 13) becomes effective. The aim of … Continue reading
Market data refers to the electronic streaming of prices, volumes and related information used for the trading of securities. Most market data emanates from trading venues such as stock and derivatives exchanges while reference data comes from issuers and is … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Joseph DiNardo, Senior Product Manager, Bonaire Software Many capital markets firms have been asking themselves the following: “How confident is my expense management team in the accuracy and validation of trade expense costs when paying vendor invoices?” – or … Continue reading