- "What is" Form PF?
- What is a Hedge Fund Hotel?
- The Reconciliation Trifecta: Workflow Efficiency, Wash Sale Reporting Accuracy and Cost Basis Compliance
- Outsourcing Drivers
- Lean and Efficient Best Practices: Utilities, Shared Services and Centres of Excellence in Reconciliations
- "What Is" Performance Measurement?
- Will the Futurization of Swaps Transform the Clearing Industry?
- FATCA and the Not-So-Sweet Side of M&M’s
- The Corporate Actions Golden Copy: Cleansed Data for All
- FTF News Video: What Keeps Raymond James’ Cybersecurity Chief Up at Night?
Tag Archives: FTF News
Andy Zolper, senior vice president and chief IT security officer at Raymond James Financial, tells FTF News about the potential threats that keep him up at night. Focusing on the emerging best practices that enable firms to protect against cyber … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Eugene Grygo, Editor, FTF News All seriousness aside, we at FTF News are doing our part to have fun at next week’s Sifma Tech show, June 18-19, in New York. The good times begin at our Sifma booth, … Continue reading
A hedge fund is a private partnership investment fund that uses complex investment strategies with the goal of maximizing returns on the funds’ underlying investments. Accredited investors run hedge funds and pool money in order to make risky, yet profitable … Continue reading
Some of the exhibitors at our 6th Annual Corporate Actions Processing event this past Wednesday, had a little fun with our Summer 2012 print issue (yes, you can have fun even when talking about corporate actions). Can you spot the … Continue reading
We are excited to announce the launch of the FTF Buyer’s Guide coming to http://www.FTFNews.com this Fall. As one of the fastest growing online directories in the industry, the FTF Buyer’s Guide is a trusted source for securities contacts and … Continue reading
All too often these days, our FTF News editor and reporters hear these two words from the industry’s finest communications and public relations professionals: “No Comment.” It happens so much that it has really started to make me wonder, What’s … Continue reading