- "What is" Form PF?
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- What is a Hedge Fund Hotel?
- "What Is" Collateral Management?
- "What Is" Hedge Fund Administration?
- The Corporate Actions Golden Copy: Cleansed Data for All
- What’s in a Press Release? ‘No Comment’
- UCITS IV –Scared of Commitment?
Author Archives: Katie Flanagan
Guest Contributor: Kristi Feinzig, Senior Consultant, IMP Consulting Automated rule libraries have become essential to the trading process, and can have a significant impact on the front office. Rules that are accurate and precise facilitate a smooth pre-trade and post-trade check, … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Brendan P. Farrell, Jr., executive vice president and general manager, XSP, SunGard As the volume and complexity of corporate actions events continue to grow, firms need to understand their risks and take action on events that require immediate attention. … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Larissa J. Miller, Founder and Board Member of Stuart Investments The financial markets have always been blessed with big data. While other industries are catching up to the markets in terms of size, the financial markets have moved … Continue reading
Guest contributor: Jimmy Douglas, Director of Alliances and Industry Relations at Smarsh. For financial services firms, policies governing the use of electronic communications, the preservation and production of electronic communications records, and evidence of message supervision procedures are a big part … Continue reading