- 6 Steps to Implementing Operational Control
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- "What is" Form PF?
- "What is" A Derivative?
- 6 Keys to Reconciliation: What Asset Management Operations Really Need to Know [Complimentary Whitepaper]
- The Mandatory LEI - Countdown to Implementation
- FTF News Video: What Keeps Raymond James’ Cybersecurity Chief Up at Night?
- "What Is" Dodd-Frank?
- "What Is" a Swap Execution Facility (SEF)?
- New Cost-Basis Concerns
Author Archives: Katie Flanagan
Guest Contributor: Kristi Feinzig, Senior Consultant, IMP Consulting Automated rule libraries have become essential to the trading process, and can have a significant impact on the front office. Rules that are accurate and precise facilitate a smooth pre-trade and post-trade check, … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Brendan P. Farrell, Jr., executive vice president and general manager, XSP, SunGard As the volume and complexity of corporate actions events continue to grow, firms need to understand their risks and take action on events that require immediate attention. … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Larissa J. Miller, Founder and Board Member of Stuart Investments The financial markets have always been blessed with big data. While other industries are catching up to the markets in terms of size, the financial markets have moved … Continue reading
Guest contributor: Jimmy Douglas, Director of Alliances and Industry Relations at Smarsh. For financial services firms, policies governing the use of electronic communications, the preservation and production of electronic communications records, and evidence of message supervision procedures are a big part … Continue reading