- "What is" Form PF?
- What is a Hedge Fund Hotel?
- The Reconciliation Trifecta: Workflow Efficiency, Wash Sale Reporting Accuracy and Cost Basis Compliance
- Outsourcing Drivers
- Lean and Efficient Best Practices: Utilities, Shared Services and Centres of Excellence in Reconciliations
- "What Is" Performance Measurement?
- Will the Futurization of Swaps Transform the Clearing Industry?
- FATCA and the Not-So-Sweet Side of M&M’s
- The Corporate Actions Golden Copy: Cleansed Data for All
- FTF News Video: What Keeps Raymond James’ Cybersecurity Chief Up at Night?
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Maureen Lowe, Founder and President of FTF, discusses what the new, upcoming website means for our readers and clients. The new site is scheduled to go live Q3 ’15.
We have the results to our most recent Finger on the Pulse poll. Our FTF News editor, Eugene Grygo, recently posted a Minding the Gap column Can Good Come from the Sins of Wall Street?, where he discussed the fines imposed upon … Continue reading
CIT’s head of Op Risk discusses novel ways to improve surveillance and launch initiatives with FTF News editor, Eugene Grygo at the recent OpRisk New York 2014 conference in November. Prasad Kodali, head of operational risk at CIT, is leading … Continue reading
Financial Technologies Forum was honored to ring the Nasdaq Opening Bell on September 18, 2014, kicking off our annual FTF SMAC NY event focusing on social media and compliance in financial services. Experience the exciting moments with the FTF team … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Jacob Loveless, CEO, Lucera Financial Infrastructures The freedom to try new things The equity downturn has fueled a trend in multi-asset trading that is prompting firms to test new strategies. They realize they can no longer merely trade … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Larissa J. Miller, Founder and Board Member of Stuart Investments The financial markets have always been blessed with big data. While other industries are catching up to the markets in terms of size, the financial markets have moved … Continue reading