- 6 Steps to Implementing Operational Control
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- "What is" Form PF?
- "What is" A Derivative?
- 6 Keys to Reconciliation: What Asset Management Operations Really Need to Know [Complimentary Whitepaper]
- The Mandatory LEI - Countdown to Implementation
- FTF News Video: What Keeps Raymond James’ Cybersecurity Chief Up at Night?
- "What Is" Dodd-Frank?
- "What Is" a Swap Execution Facility (SEF)?
- New Cost-Basis Concerns
Category Archives: Conference and Event Planning
FTF is still accepting submissions for speakers at our 6th Annual Corporate Actions Processing Conference, to be held on October 3, 2012 at Bayard’s in New York. Please contact me ASAP as our speaker roster is first come, first serve. … Continue reading
“Less Means More” three little words with a significant meaning. Unless you are talking about Regulation and Compliance, then “More Means More!” After the crisis in 2008, the financial industry needed to make changes in the regulatory system. But with … Continue reading
We recently held our 2nd Annual Financial Crime & AML Compliance Breakfast event on July 18th, and we couldn’t have asked for better timing! With so many recent AML investigations including ING, HSBC and the Vatican, we knew the sessions … Continue reading