- "What is" Form PF?
- What is a Hedge Fund Hotel?
- SEC Socializes Public Disclosure
- Machine Readable News
- "What Is" a Corporate Action?
- Preparing for a Regulatory Exam: Tips and Guidelines
- What’s in a Press Release? ‘No Comment’
- Exchange Traded Derivatives in an Automated World
- 6 Steps to Implementing Operational Control
- Strategy Specific Hedge Fund Operational Due Diligence
Category Archives: Conference and Event Planning
FTF is still accepting submissions for speakers at our 6th Annual Corporate Actions Processing Conference, to be held on October 3, 2012 at Bayard’s in New York. Please contact me ASAP as our speaker roster is first come, first serve. … Continue reading
“Less Means More” three little words with a significant meaning. Unless you are talking about Regulation and Compliance, then “More Means More!” After the crisis in 2008, the financial industry needed to make changes in the regulatory system. But with … Continue reading
We recently held our 2nd Annual Financial Crime & AML Compliance Breakfast event on July 18th, and we couldn’t have asked for better timing! With so many recent AML investigations including ING, HSBC and the Vatican, we knew the sessions … Continue reading