- "What is" Form PF?
- What is a Hedge Fund Hotel?
- The Reconciliation Trifecta: Workflow Efficiency, Wash Sale Reporting Accuracy and Cost Basis Compliance
- Outsourcing Drivers
- Lean and Efficient Best Practices: Utilities, Shared Services and Centres of Excellence in Reconciliations
- "What Is" Performance Measurement?
- Will the Futurization of Swaps Transform the Clearing Industry?
- FATCA and the Not-So-Sweet Side of M&M’s
- The Corporate Actions Golden Copy: Cleansed Data for All
- FTF News Video: What Keeps Raymond James’ Cybersecurity Chief Up at Night?
Category Archives: Hedge Funds
Guest Contributor: Jason Scharfman, Managing Partner, Corgentum Consulting, LLC When investors approach a hedge fund to begin the operational due diligence process, they will have likely done some degree of investment due diligence already. During the investment due diligence process, … Continue reading
By John Herlihy and Geoff Hodge, Milestone Group Boards, auditors, management and shareholders have been making their voices heard: among the alphabet soup of new fund management regulations, transparency and control are the common themes. We are now indisputably at … Continue reading
A hedge fund is a private partnership investment fund that uses complex investment strategies with the goal of maximizing returns on the funds’ underlying investments. Accredited investors run hedge funds and pool money in order to make risky, yet profitable … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: George Michaels, CEO, G2 FinTech One could say Madonna owes a great deal of her multi-decade success to her ability to “reinvent” herself and keep pace with the ever-changing music scene. The hedge fund administration industry could learn … Continue reading
The end of Q1, 2013 brings its own form of D-Day for the investment funds industry: Data Day. For it is on this date that International Financial Reporting Standards 13 Fair Value Measurement (IFRS 13) becomes effective. The aim of … Continue reading
The Jumpstart Our Business Startups (JOBS) Act, signed into law by President Obama on April 2012, is intended to encourage the growth of small businesses and start-ups by helping with funding and easing federal regulations in order to increase the … Continue reading
Form PF (private fund) is a new SEC rule that requires private fund advisers to report regulatory assets under management, dubbed RAUM, to the Financial Stability Oversight Council (FSOC), an organization established under Dodd-Frank in order to monitor risks within … Continue reading