- "What is" Form PF?
- What is a Hedge Fund Hotel?
- The Reconciliation Trifecta: Workflow Efficiency, Wash Sale Reporting Accuracy and Cost Basis Compliance
- Outsourcing Drivers
- Lean and Efficient Best Practices: Utilities, Shared Services and Centres of Excellence in Reconciliations
- "What Is" Performance Measurement?
- Will the Futurization of Swaps Transform the Clearing Industry?
- FATCA and the Not-So-Sweet Side of M&M’s
- The Corporate Actions Golden Copy: Cleansed Data for All
- FTF News Video: What Keeps Raymond James’ Cybersecurity Chief Up at Night?
Category Archives: Wall Street
Guest Contributor: Mike Molaro, Managing Partner, NorthPoint Financial Some of what were perceived to be the riskiest securities of the pre-financial crisis are back. The Collateralized Loan Obligation (CLO) market indicators are pointing to a profitable resurgence and growing inventory for … Continue reading
Hedge fund administration involves the accounting, consulting and management of an investment firm’s key funds. A third-party, hedge fund administrator’s primary duties are to protect investors’ interests and to ensure that a firm’s funds are operating efficiently. More specifically, a … Continue reading
If you are struggling for a Halloween costume this year, hopefully one of our Wall Street themed ideas will inspire you: The 1 % – Wear a suit, attach some fake $100 bills and add lots of bling, buy a … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Anil Budha, Managing Principal, GBP Financial Solutions A growing number of U.S. companies are saying goodbye to Bangalore, India and hello to America’s boondocks. Some IT organizations solicit domestic partners to supplement their offshore outsourcing projects, while others … Continue reading
“The Holy Grail” is what some people feel they have found when they land a spot in a brokerage company’s mutual fund advisory program, according to the Wall Street Journal. Achieving a spot on such a list for a new … Continue reading
When you work in New York’s Financial District, like we do, you understand that there are limited options for good lunch spots. While FTF can easily locate a food truck, we find it harder to find a quality restaurant for … Continue reading